Hi, my name is Tony Dimitriadis. I own an accounting advisory firm and I specialize in helping ambitious builders and property developers build a financially rewarding, tax-efficient lifestyle business.
Recently I read this book, “Build-It and the money will come” and I often get asked, “Tony, why did you write the book?” Well I wrote this in the frustration of seeing business owners suffer from the 3 major problems that stopped them from making their money that they deserve for all of the hard work they put in.
These 3 key problems are:
- The lack of financial intel
- The wrong structure for their business and;
- The lack of systems in order for them to achieve their goals.
I then get asked, who’s it for? Well it’s specifically written for ambitious builders and
property developers who both need and want the help to eliminate those 3 big problems. To know how to eliminate these problems is what they need to focus on. These builders and property developers work hard, but hard work alone won’t get them what they want.
I then get asked, “What will I get out of it?” Well, builders and property developers will get the financial intel they need to able to build their financially-rewarding, tax-efficient, lifestyle business that will have the financial toolkit that they need to better financially manage their business so they can grow.
Though we’re given the physical toolkit back in trade school, including the hammer, the spanner, the screwdriver, etc. But we were never given the financial business toolkit. This is it. I then asked, “What does the book talk about?” Well, the book talks about mastering the 5 key secrets to building a successful, property-developing business. These 5 key areas are:
- Strategy – Knowing where you are now, where you wanna get to, and how you will achieve that.
- Structure – Having the right structure that suits your business needs and your personal situation.
- Statutory – Complying to must-dos. The ATR ethics, that revenue office work, etc.
- Systems – Putting all the right processes in place to make sure that it’s efficient and everything gets done.
- Support – Engaging the right people to work with you to help you achieve your goals.
I then finally get asked, “Well, what do you do after reading the book?”. Well you got two choices:
- Learn all these financial secrets and do it yourself.
- Engage the right support team to help you incorporate these 5 things into your business to achieve your goals.
Option #1 “Doing it yourself” can be very challenging in terms of time and inclination and that’s perfectly understandable.
Option #2 will enable you to get the right expert advice to easily and efficiently incorporate these 5 things into your business and help you grow. It enables you to concentrate on the things that you do well.
So understanding the financial party business is very very important. Engaging the right support team is critical. It will enable you to achieve your goals as successful as you can be. So I hope that gives you a better insight into why and what it is about, and how it can help. So if you like a copy of the book, please feel free to contact me and it’ll be my pleasure to give you one. Thank you for listening. Hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully I’ll speak with you soon. Bye for now.